Like any other industries which are data-driven, legal firms also have a threat to their information systems and data assets. The crucial part of business today is to safegaurd the intellectual property, financial information, and firm’s reputation but with increasing number of threats and attacks, it has become a duanting challenge. On one side digital technology supports legal firms to grow but on the other hand it also introduces cyber threats and attacks.
What are the security challenges faced by legal firms ?
- Increased reliability on electronic legal libraries and the internet
- Use of e-mail for communication purposes containing potentially sensitive information of the clients, also client's own lack of awareness about possible security issues when they communicate with firms.
- Limited capital for information security.
- Due to the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, any one can continue working anytime, anywhere and from any device but they are exposed to greater threats and attacks.
- Compliance laws for Legal Firm: Data security laws financial information – under the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), Red Flags Rules. Healthcare information – under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the HITECH Act.
How miniOrange helps for solving these security challenges?
- Increased reliability on internet exposes one to the cyber, phishing/vishing attacks for stealing client sensitive data. You can use miniOrange
products to secure your data kept in cloud or on prem.
- Protect your cloud data by using miniOrange Strong Authentication product having wide range of authentication methods.
- Our pricing fits within the restricted budgets of insurance industry. We offer custom pricing for insurance industry
- You can allow or deny access to a person sitting on cloud on the basis of his location, time and behaviour. We offer these features through our Fraud Prevention product.
- Insurance industry can clear their audits for these compliance laws by using our products.
What sets miniOrange to stand out from best in class solutions?
Since many security breaches are observed on cloud and on prem nowadays, miniOrange provides extensive range (about 15+) of Strong Authentication Methods to choose from, this ensures your cloud data and resources remain secure. We offer HR driven provisioning and deprovisoning, which makes onboarding user and deprovisoning user into our system very simple keeping in mind security issues. Single Sign on integration with 3000 apps and counting. All the above product's services with world class features and well within your budget.
miniOrange Products to secure Legal firms :
We offer wide range of authentication methods viz. Push, Hardware/Software Token, Voice Authentication etc. Authentication yourself using any device, anytime and from anywhere. Protect client sensitive data from cyber attcks, hacker attacks etc. using our Strong Authentication Product.
miniOrange provides Single Sign on solution for thousands of app, be it cloud app, web app or any legacy app. We provide seamless integration to all the possible apps. Only one set of login credential for all your apps. Configure your apps once and access them thereafter using a single click.
We support a combination of the Device id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user. It also prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise specific security policy.