Plugins hosted for all these features are separate and plugins pricing is not mentioned here.
* MAU Pricing for Medium Size Businesses
||First 300 users
||Next 500 users
||Next 1000 users
||Next 3000 users
||Next 5000 users
|Price Per MAU
||$0.25 per MAU
||$0.166 per MAU
||$0.083 per MAU
||$0.0416 per MAU
||$0.03125 per MAU
* MAU Pricing for Large Businesses/Companies
||Next 10,000 users
||Next 50,000 users
||Next 50,000+ users
|Price Per MAU
||$0.015625 per MAU
||$0.0078125 per MAU
||$0.00390625 per MAU
All plans are priced per user per month, and billed annually.
** Detailed Feature List
|1. Single Sign-On
- SSO / Login with any saml compliant Identity Providers.
- SSO / Login with Social Login Providers such as facebook, google, linkedin, twitter and many more.
- SSO / Login to any app which does not understand standard protocols like saml, oauth, openid-connect with our browser extensions / add-ons for chrome, firefox, safari,IE.
- SSO / Login with miniOrange database or ldap as service.
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA).
- Configure Multiple IDPs to authenticate the different group of users with different IDP's.
|2. Two Factor Authentication
- Multi-factor authentication for all type of phones.
- Soft Token, QR Code Authentication, Push Notification are supported by miniOrange Authenticator App.
- Google Authenticator method is supported by both Google Authenticator and Authy App.
- Alternate login methods / Backup Methods like OTP Over Email and Security Questions (KBA).
- Enable Role-wise Two factor
- Login from mobile browser with Security Questions (KBA) by just one click.
- Support Device Identification - If the user select remember device then in the next login from same device, user will not be prompted for Two Factor.
|3. Network Security
- Brute Force Protection
- Login Security and Monitoring - Limit Login Attempts and track user logins.
- Password protection - Enforce Strong Password : Check Password strength for all users
- IP Blocking : Manual and automatic blocking of IP's ( Blacklisting and whitelisting included ).
- Advanced Blocking - Block users based on: IP range, Country, Browser / User Agent
- User Registration Security - Disallow Disposable / Fake email addresses, Icon based Authentication, Honeypot
- Notification to admin and end users - Send Email Alerts for IP blocking and unusual activities with user account.
- Audit Activity Logs
- DOS (Denial of service) attacks protection - Process delays in responses in case of an attack
|4. Risk based Access/Fraud Prevention
- Dynamic risk assessments.
- Behavior based risk profiling.
- Device, Location and Time of access based risk assessments.
- Geo-Location and Geo-Fencing.
- IP Reputation support.
- Advanced Policy Management.
- Automatic learning of new user behavior.
- Proactive application of risk policies to miniOrange Single Sign on Product.
- Configurable risk calculation & Support for a wide variety of factors for dynamic risk calculation.
|5. User Management
- Bulk Import Users
- Manage Pending User Registrations.
- Manage Apps, Groups and Policies for users.
- Add custom fields for user registration.
- Customized Email Templates for each type of notification with option to edit and reset. (templates: User Registration Signup, User Activation Link, User Activation Confirmation)
|6. Social Login and Data Analytics
- Social Login via 30+ social networks
- Social Sharing via 30+ social networks
- Social Commenting - Comments without login, Customizable Text
- Extended user profile data from different social networks
- View Social Data Analytics via graph format for marketing initiatives
- Customize Login URL
- Customize Banner, logo, favicon and UI element colors
- User invite templates
- Use Custom SMTP gateway
- Use Custom SMS gateway
- Customize Email / SMS templates
Final price will depend on the answers to the following questions -
- Do you already have a user store or directory ?
- If not, do you want to store users in miniOrange database or ldap ?
- How many server instances or sites do you have ?
- Do you want us to do the end to end setup or you can do it on your own ?