miniOrange Single Sign-On (SSO) removes the need to repeatedly type usernames and passwords, which increases productivity and prevents many types of online fraud that is caused by using same or similar passwords across apps, tying in passwords in un-safe environments, password sharing etc. By enabling users to quickly and securely access applications, they can spend less time with technology and more time with their work.
Enterprise users regularly need to remember eight or more application passwords. Security best practices require those passwords be unique, strong and frequently changed. It’s no wonder enterprise users write them down, stick them to the monitor or just forget them.
miniOrange Single Sign-On (SSO) addresses these challenges by significantly reducing clicks and eliminating the need to remember or enter application usernames and passwords. Proven in enterprise environments around the world, miniOrange Single Sign-On can be used with all types of applications, saving enterprise users 15 minutes every shift, improving satisfaction levels and driving adoption.
Optimized workflows enable faster access to information and enhanced delivery. Passwords become centrally managed, simplifying HIPAA and HITECH compliance without impacting enterprise users or IT staff.
miniOrange Single Sign On product provides one click access to 3000+ cloud and legacy apps. Our product is available as a service on the cloud or it can also be installed on premise. The key features of our Single Sign on product are
- One click Access to 3000+ cloud and enterprise apps
- Deploys in minutes
- Supports the following Single Sign on (SSO) standards – SAML, OpenID, OAuth, WSFED
- Supports Single Sign on (sso) using a plugin or an extension for applications that do not support above standards
- Supports Windows Single Sign on (SSO) using a number of techniques including – Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Windows Credential Providers, Google Chromoting
- Supports Single Sign on from mobile phones
- Supports Single Sign on using Active directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active directory Light Weight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Pay as per usage. Flexible licensing scheme available for large number of users.
Cloud Single Sign on (SSO)
miniOrange Single Sign On product provides one click access to 3000+ cloud and legacy apps. It supports both IdP and SP initiated SSO for all cloud applications that support SAML. Our product is available as a service on the cloud or it can also be installed on premise. Supports the following Single Sign on (SSO) standards – SAML, OpenID, OAuth, Instant integration with 3000+ apps.
For more details, please read the following –
Windows Single Sign on (SSO)
miniOrange Single sign on solution supports Windows Single Sign on (SSO) using a number of techniques including – Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Windows Credential Providers, Google Chromoting
miniOrange Single Sign on supports Single Sign on using Active directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active directory Light Weight Directory Services (AD LDS).
For more details, please read the following –
Mobile app Single Sign on (SSO)
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) product provides ready solution for any mobile platform including iPhone and Android. It delivers Single Sign On (SSO) with the same ease-of-use as your personal computers. Users can sign in once and gain access into other mobile resources, including native mobile apps.
For more details, please read the following –
Single Sign On using a Plug-in or a browser extension
We provide Single Sign On to web apps sitting on cloud or on-premise that do not support any standard protocols with the help of plug-ins. The plug-in communicates securely with the miniOrange server to fetch the user credentials when signing into an available application. The plug-in does not store the credentials anywhere and they are discarded once the user has signed into the application.
- Log In to Self Service Console or refresh the User Dashboard page if already logged in to miniOrange Self Service Console.
- A message prompts to download the extension, click on the link to download the extension.
- For Chrome and Firefox the extension will be installed.
- For Safari, the extension file will be downloaded. Double-click on miniorange.safariextz in Downloads folder to install extension.
miniOrange Single Sign on Solutions
In addition to the above, miniOrange provides ready to deploy solutions for the following
miniOrange Single Sign On (SSO) product details
How to add users?
You can add users to our system in two ways-
- Go to the Users tab -> End User List in Admin Console and click on New User button to create a new user.
- Go to the Users tab -> Bulk Enroll Users.
- Download sample csv format from our console and edit this csv file according to it and upload it in our console via Bulk Upload.
- After uploading the csv file successfully, you will see a success message with a link.
- Click on that link you will see list of users to send activation mail. Select users to send activation mail and click on Send Activation Mail. An activation mail will be sent to the selected users.
How to see the Onboarding Status?
To see Onboarding Status go to Users tab and select Onboarding Status from the dropdown. Here you can see a pie chart, showing the status of user on-boarded.
How to unlock, locked users?
To unlock, the locked users go to the Users tab and select View Locked Users. Click on Enable to unlock the user.
How to manage groups?
To manage groups navigate through Groups & Roles -> Manage Groups
- To add a new group click on New Group. Enter a name of your choice and click on Save to add group.
- You can delete a group by clicking on Delete button.
- You can Add and Remove users from a group in the following way:
- Select a group from the dropdown.
- Users not in the group will show up in the left box.
- To add a user, click on Add button or click on Add All to add all users the group.
- You can remove a group from right box, by clicking on Remove to remove single user or click on Remove All to remove all users from a group.
How to manage roles?
You can configure admin roles of endusers.
- To configure role of an Enduser click on Add to add the enduser as Administrator.
- You can also remove Administrator privilege by clicking on Remove button.
How to manage shared identities?
To add a shared identity follow the step below:
- Go to the Group & Roles Tab and select Manage Shared Identity
- You can add an associated user to an enduser by clicking on add under Add Shared Identity Tab
- To view shared identity navigate to View Shared Identity, you can click on Edit to edit Shared Identity.
How to manage apps?
Under Apps tab in Admin Console we can view the Apps under DEFAULT group as well as Add App Credentials here.
- Under View Apps tab we can see all details of Applications in the DEFAULT group, edit them, delete them etc.
- Under Add App Credentials tab in Apps Tab, we can add an app under group for individual user or for shared user.
How to manage policies?
You can manage policies by adding a new policy and view the existing policies in Policies tab.
- To add a policy go to Policies tab and select App authentication policy and then click on Add policy tab. Fill the required details hereto add a new policy.
- You can view policy, under View Policy tab of Policies->App authentication policy
How to see users and policy mappings?
To see users and policy mappings, go to the Policies -> User Policy Mapping, select the Application and enter the username, see the policies mapped against the username typed in Username field.
How to integrate with any custom application?
To integrate with any custom application you can refer to Custom App Integration under Integration tab, follow the integration guide there to integrate any custom application.
How to deploy pre-integrated applications?
To deploy any pre integrated applications, please select any of the pre integrated apps (viz. Google Apps, Salesforce) from the Integration tab dropdown. Follow the integration guide to integrate the apps, diagram below depicts Google Apps Integration.
How to customize SMS gateways?
You can customize SMS gateways in the following way:
- Select SMS Gateway Configuration from Customization tab.
- Now select the radio button Set organization SMS Gateway.
- Here enter the SMS Gateway URL.
- To test the SMS gateway enter a phone number, on which you want to receive OTP.
- Enter the OTP Sent in SMS to verify.
- You can SAVE this configuration, over our default SMS configuration.
How to customize SMTP gateways?
Customize your SMTP gateway configuration under Customization -> SMTP Gateway Configuration.
- Select the radio button Set Organization SMTP Server.
- Fill in the Required field under Primary SMTP Server Configuration.
- To test the SMTP configuration, enter the email to test.
- Now enter the OTP received on your the email, you entered in the STEP1 field.
- You can SAVE the configuration, over our default SMTP configuration.
How to customize OTP Email Template Configuration?
You can add your own customized email under Customization -> OTP Email Template Configuration. Select Set Customized Email Template, edit the fields as per your requirement. You can test your Email Template Configuration by clicking on Send Test Email. Click on SAVE to save this Email Configuration.
How to manage License?
To manage license, do the steps that follow:
- Go to Manage License tab and click on Make Payment to do the payment.
- Enter the payment details here.
- Click on Pay and do the payment.
How to change password?
You can Change your password anytime you want, go to the Account tab and select Change Password.
How to configure Second factor?
To configure second factor go to the Account -> Configure Second Factor, configure with any second factor listed in the Second Factor Type dropdown. Configure the second factor and click on SAVE to prompt for the second factor while login.
How to edit account profile?
Edit your account profile under Account -> Account Profile and edit your personal details and click on SAVE to save the account profile.
How to configure forgot phone options?
To set forgot phone configuration, go to Account tab and select Forgot Phone Configuration. Set the forgot phone configuration as per your choice, it is recommended to check alternate login method for security purposes.