Configure New IDP
If you already have one IDP & you are looking to add Second IDP then you can do it by performing the following steps.
Configure multiple IDPs
- Navigate to Configure IDP tab.
- Click on Add new IDP.
- It will present a blank form & you can configure new IDP using steps from Single IdP Setup.
If you have configured more than two IDPs then it will show you the list of IDP that you have configured with Crowd.
Click on Add new IdP
button for adding new IDP on Crowd. The steps for adding new IDP will remain the same.
An operation that you can perform with List of IdPs page.
Single Sign-On with Multiple Identity Provider(IDP)
- Add / delete Identity Provider.
- Test Connection between Crowd & IdP by click on Test button for respective IDP.
- Edit the IdP configuration by clicking on the Edit button.
- You can allow an only specific set of users to access Crowd by using Domain Mapping.
Select your IdP from the list. It will redirect you to selected IdP login page.